Belfry announces cast and crew of 'The Dining Room'
The Belfry Theatre presents "The Dining Room," a comedy of manners set in a dining room where a dozen-and-a-half scenes from different households overlap and intertwine. Actors change roles, personalities and ages with virtuoso skill as they portray a wide variety of characters, from little boys to stern grandfathers and from giggling teenagers to Irish housemaids.
Director is Diane W. Wilson of Carmel. She is a new director to The Belfry.
Here's the cast and crew:
- Tim Long
- Jeff Maess
- Tom Riddle
- Jennifer J Kaufmann
- Mia Gordon
- Addie Taylor
- Debbie Underwood
- Producer -- Betsy Reason
- Stage manager -- Anne Auwaerter
- House manager -- Nancy Lafferty
- Costumes -- Addie Taylor & Diane W. Wilson
- Lighting Designer -- Eric Matters
- Lighting Operator -- Quinten Hobbs
- Property Mistress -- Diane W. Wilson
- Props -- Molly Kraus, Susie Walden, Jan Borcherding, & Sherry Byer
- Sound Designer & Operator – Eric Dixon
- Set Design & Decoration -- Diane W. Wilson
- Set Construction -- Richard Wilson & Doug Whisman
- Set Crew – Richard Wilson, Sherri Byer, Tim Long, Jeff Maess, Michelle Maess, Debbie Underwood, Tony Gordon & Alec Gordon
- Headshots photography -- Erin Keller
The show opens Jan. 21 and continues through Jan. 31, with eight performances, at 7 p.m. Fridays and Saturdays and 2 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.
Tickets are $17 for adults, $14 for ages 12 and younger and ages 65 and older.
The play will be staged at The Switch Theater in Ji-Eun Lee Music Academy, 10029 East 126th Street, Suite !, Fishers.
This is the second show in The Belfry Theatre's 57th season for 2021-22.