Hamilton County Theatre Guild Announces the Cast of The Belfry Theatre’s production of “Cheaper by the Dozen.”
“Cheaper by the Dozen,” based on the book by Frank Gilbreth Jr. and Ernestine Gilbreth Carey and dramatized by Christopher Sergel, will be presented at Noblesville First United Methodist Church Oct. 21-31, 2021.
Based on a true story, "Cheaper by the Dozen" tells the story of the Gilbreth family. Their inventor father, who is well-known for bringing better efficiency to factories, keeps his family of 12 children running just as efficiently. This play is told from the point of view of two of his children reflecting on the last few months before his death. He was preparing the family for his imminent departure, but most of his children were unaware of the fact. It is an extremely funny, heart-warming, and family-friendly tale.
Director Carla Crandall proudly announces the cast:
- Mr. Gilbreth: Eric Bowman of Noblesville
- Mrs. Gilbreth: Jill Bavar of Carmel
- Anne: Lizzie Schultz of Noblesville
- Ernestine: London Rayner of Indianapolis
- Frank: Ian Gamble of Lawrence
- Martha: Isabella Hasseld of Westfield
- Bill: Kipp Morgan of Indianapolis
- Lillian: Mia Gordon of Noblesville
- Fred: Kate Honaker of Indianapolis
- Dan: Ryan Hasseld of Westfield
- Jackie: Vincent Lomellin of Noblesville
- Mrs. Fitzgerald: Katherine Gibson of Indianapolis
- Dr. Burton: Christopher Taylor of Frankfort
- Joe Scales: Lennon Hofer of Lapel
- Miss Brill: Jennifer Hasseld of Westfield
- Larry: Gideon Roark of Yorktown
Show times are 8 p.m. October 21, 22, 23, 28, 29, and 30; and 2 p.m. October 24 and 31 at Noblesville First United Methodist Church, 2051 Monument St., Noblesville.
Tickets are $17 for adults, $14 ages 12 and younger and ages 65 and older. For reservations, call 317-773-1085 or watch for a ticket link coming soon at https://www.