Cast Announcement for Done to Death
The Belfry Theatre proudly announces its cast for 53rd season opener, "Done to Death," a mystery-comedy in two acts, Sept. 22-Oct. 8 at the theater, 10690 Greenfield Ave., Noblesville.
Directed by Nancy Lafferty, the murder-mystery comedy is written by Fred Carmichael. The plot focuses on five has-been mystery fiction writers who are brought to the mysterious Vulture's Vault to collaborate on and write a new murder-mystery TV series. When real murders start to happen, hilarity ensues.
The play is a huge parody of the murder mystery genre as the writers have their own styles that they use in hopes of figuring out the murders. The show is fast paced and full of action!
Drum roll please.......Here is the cast:
- Jessica Olive – Barb Weaver
- Whitney Olive – Michael Lipphardt
- Mildred Maxwell – Cathie Morgan
- Brad Benedict – Zach Buzan
- Rodney Duckton – Tim Long
- Jason Summers – Mike Hlavek
- Jane – Debra Underwood
- Gregory – Eddie Booher
- Stagehand – Lindsey Carter
- George – John Spafford
- Martha – Susan Hill
- The Man – Joe Meyers
- Secretary - Katie Gipson
- Stephanie Mildaur – Kelli Conkin
- Box Office Worker – Barcia Miller Alejos
Presented by special arrangement with SAMUEL FRENCH INC.
For reservations, call (317) 773-1085 or buy tickets online